Friday, June 18, 2010

Customer's Feedback


Here is what some of our customers think of Esteban products.

"I learned about Esteban, when working at Miami International Airport. There was a shop at the airport that use to sell Esteban products. The store is no longer there, which cause me to search the net. I have been using Esteban products for about 4 years. My favorite fragrance is Teck and Tonka. But I do like the new fragrance Legends d'orient."
Sonia, Ft Lauderdale, FL

"My sister from Paris visited my farm here in New York State where I also have my veterinary clinic this summer. She brought some Cedre scent and a flower shaped little dispenser for my waiting room at the clinic. I liked it as it effectively improves the smells that go with veterinary practice. When the small bottle she had provided got close to empty I saw the internet address and "Presto" I was able to continue the treatment. Thank you very much."
Julian, Amenia, NY

"I have used Esteban products for at least the past 5 years. I typically travel twice per year to Paris and discovered an Esteban store in the St. Germain de Pres area. I have always loved the Pivoine Imperiale fragrance and use it throughout my home. I was very happy to discover the website recently as this allows me to keep my favorite products on hand easily."
Allen, Scottsdale, AZ

"I love everything I ordered! I will be ordering more to keep as gifts. I discovered Esteban back in 2002 on my last trip to Europe. I have so many Note Marine, I love but everything is excellent."
Adele, Los Angeles, CA

"We were on a river cruise in Germany when I first heard of Esteban. I purchased a small vial of Ambre scent in 1998 and fell in love with it. I have sent Ambre diffuser to friends and relatives and they all enjoy the scent. My own diffuser are all over my home."
Jo, Carlsbad, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment